We love Twitter at Smith Social. For some B2B marketers, Twitter can be hard to figure out. With character count limits. Short life spans on timelines. Twitter marketing can seem overwhelming if you aren’t familiar with the network. However, Twitter is an effective B2B platform when you spend time to align the power of the platform with your marketing and sales goals.
Here are five stats B2B marketers should be aware of when thinking about their Twitter strategy.
- There are 192 million daily active users on Twitter.
- Leading countries based on the number of Twitter users are: United States, Japan, and India.
- 52% of American Twitter users access the platform daily.
- The age group of 35-49-year-olds is the largest age group of Twitter users worldwide.
- 82% of B2B content marketers used Twitter for organic content marketing in the last 12 months.
Twitter is a great platform for sharing industry-related content, spreading the word about your business offerings, and sharing company news.
Interested in seeing how your Twitter stack ups? Request our free B2B audit or contact us to see how you can benefit from a robust Twitter Strategy.